The Delhi Center & zocalo fundraiser
“Zócalo”, in many Latin American countries, is the town square, a place where people gather to share resources and socialize.
Similarly, Delhi Center has been a Zócalo for the Santa Ana community since 1969 and serves as a gathering place for local residents, businesses, and organizations. It is well-known and well-respected for its history of serving the community.
Delhi Center is a private, non-profit community-based organization established in 1969 whose mission is to advance self-sufficiency through sustainable programs in health, education, financial stability, and community engagement.
Delhi Center is a full-service community center that also acts as a gathering place for local residents and organizations. It is well-respected and well-known in the community and has a long-standing record of providing programs which meet the needs of Santa Ana with a special focus on Delhi residents.
We look forward to serving you and your family as well as our local non-profits and businesses.
- Silver Sponsor Benefits, Plus:
- Recognition as Event Sponsor After Event for 6 months
- Featured Sponsor on Website and Social Media
- Opportunity to Address Guests During Event
- Free Sponsor Display Table in
- Prominent Location
- Bronze Sponsor Benefits, Plus:
- Recognition as Event Sponsor After Event for 3 months
- Prominent Logo Placement During Event
- Upgrade to Premier Seating
- Featured Sponsor on Website
- Free Sponsor Display Table
- Table Sponsor Benefits, Plus:
- Recognition as Event Sponsor After Event for 1 Month
- Reserved Table for 10
- Recognition as Event Sponsor Before and During Event
where do the funds go?
PROVIDES ONE WEEK OF SUMMER DAY CAMP FOR 125 CHILDREN.
SUPPORTS THE WEEKLY DELIVERY OF FOOD FOR OVER 200 FAMILIES FOR ONE MONTH.
SUPPORTS THE DELIVERY OF CONSUMER PROTECTION SERVICES FOR OVER 250 RESIDENTS IN ONE MONTH.
PROVIDES MATERIALS AND SUPPLIES FOR 5 SCIENCE PROJECTS FOR 125 CHILDREN.
SPONSORS ONE TEEN LEADER FOR ONE YEAR.